Meg's Wee Writing Tear Drop
& Jack, her Sheltie
Available individually or as a set, and adapted
to each class/group's age and your curricula.
1. Ramping up Dick, Jane & Sally - Compelling Characters
2. WoW Deep Layer World Building
3. Ticking Time Bombs - Constructing Exciting Plots
Hands On Editing workshop for serious writers*:
4. Developing a Basic Writer's Tool Box
5. Writing Lessons Learned from a Public Restroom
6. Machetes and Scalpels - Editing Tools You Use
*Note: being an author takes tough skin, gut deep determination, super-human listening skills, and marathon endurance. These Hands On Editing workshops are NOT for the light of heart. Expect your baby to be shredded - are you up to the task? Your anonymous sample work will be sent prior to the workshop and will be shared during our time. A completed manuscript is not necessary, but a sample is required for entry.
One author/year of a contemporary teen mystery will be given a referral to the Poisoned Pencil editor.
Sessions available in person w/in IA or AZ
or through Skype.